Our Return and Refund Policy
We firmly believe that you will be fully satisfied with your purchase and will find it unique to any other products on the market. Great lengths have been made to ensure that our software and instruments are of the highest quality.
We also urge you to try the evaluation version of Hauptwerk (and instruments that offer trial versions) prior to making a purchase to ensure that the products will work as you expect them to and to verify compatibility with your system. A trial version of Hauptwerk may be downloaded here.
In the rare event that you find you may need to return items purchased through our store please read the following return policy guidelines:
- Return must be initiated within 30 days from the original purchase date.
- Item(s) must be returned in good condition in original packaging.
- Unlicensed software products not requiring a license update are ineligible for refunds.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
- Software license(s) must be removed prior to receiving refund.
- Purchase(s) will be refunded to your original method of payment.
If a return fits within the above guidelines please contact us to receive information on how to process your return and receive your refund.